Registered Nurse - £20.36 per hour
- Registered Nurse
Required to contribute to the smooth and efficient running of our client’s service by providing the nursing function.
The main duties include:
- Administration of medication
- Delivery of patient’s care plan to support the activities of daily living
- Assess and manage risks to patients
- Provide safe and effective care to patients
What you will need
- NMC professional registration
- At least 6 months post qualification experience
- Comply with NMC Professional Registration and keep up to date with current nursing practices
- Undertake nursing assessment and evaluation to enable development of appropriate plans of care, based on the needs of the individual
- Be proficient in the delivery of care to patients
- Ensure the safe delivery of medication in accordance with NMC policies
- Accurate record keeping
- A valid UK driving licence and business insurance
What we provide
The Care Workforce Agency is run by ERA (Ethical Recruitment Agency) who have a very different approach to traditional staff agencies.
ERA invests surplus in community projects and in individuals by helping them become work-ready. We can provide training to update skills plus any required checks employers require, such as DBS.
Deadline: 31 December, 2022
Full TimeJob Type
1No of vacancies