- Registered Nurse
Ethical Recruitment Agency
Grimsby , United Kingdom
At the heart of ERA is a belief that we should invest in people to help them become the type of worker that businesses are looking for. We understand that it can be hard to find or keep in work and that you might need extra help, advice or support. Let our specialist team help you find long term employment today! Need some help or want to chat about training? Give us a call on (01472) 236 688 today or visit our helpful contact form
Required to contribute to the smooth and efficient running of our client’s service by providing the nursing function.
The main duties include:
- Administration of medication
- Delivery of patient’s care plan to support the activities of daily living
- Assess and manage risks to patients
- Provide safe and effective care to patients
What you will need
- NMC professional registration
- At least 6 months post qualification experience
- Comply with NMC Professional Registration and keep up to date with current nursing practices
- Undertake nursing assessment and evaluation to enable development of appropriate plans of care, based on the needs of the individual
- Be proficient in the delivery of care to patients
- Ensure the safe delivery of medication in accordance with NMC policies
- Accurate record keeping
- A valid UK driving licence and business insurance
What we provide
The Care Workforce Agency is run by ERA (Ethical Recruitment Agency) who have a very different approach to traditional staff agencies.
ERA invests surplus in community projects and in individuals by helping them become work-ready. We can provide training to update skills plus any required checks employers require, such as DBS.