- Care and Compassion
Ethical Recruitment Agency
Grimsby , United Kingdom
At the heart of ERA is a belief that we should invest in people to help them become the type of worker that businesses are looking for. We understand that it can be hard to find or keep in work and that you might need extra help, advice or support. Let our specialist team help you find long term employment today! Need some help or want to chat about training? Give us a call on (01472) 236 688 today or visit our helpful contact form
This is a care role providing task-based care delivery support to patients or residents. The tasks are focused on care-plan delivery to support clients manage their health and wellbeing.
The main duties include:
- Support with nutrition and hydration
- Vital signs measurement
- Assist clients with personal tasks such as washing and dressing
- Perform light housekeeping tasks such as dusting, hoovering and changing bed sheets
- Clear and concise record keeping
What you will need
- Previous experience of a role in care is desirable 3 A valid UK driving licence and business insurance is desirable
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Good knowledge and competence in information technology is essential
- You must be dedicated and efficient in your approach to delivering a quality service
What we provide
The Care Workforce Agency is run by ERA (Ethical Recruitment Agency) who have a very different approach to traditional staff agencies.
ERA invests surplus in community projects and in individuals by helping them become work-ready. We can provide training to update skills plus any required checks employers require, such as DBS.