Care Delivery Support Worker - £11.00-£14.05 per hour
- Care and Compassion
This is a care role providing task-based care delivery support to patients or residents. The tasks are focused on care-plan delivery to support clients manage their health and wellbeing.
The main duties include:
- Support with nutrition and hydration
- Vital signs measurement
- Assist clients with personal tasks such as washing and dressing
- Perform light housekeeping tasks such as dusting, hoovering and changing bed sheets
- Clear and concise record keeping
What you will need
- Previous experience of a role in care is desirable.
- A valid UK driving license and business insurance is desirable
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Good knowledge and competence in information technology is essential
- You must be dedicated and efficient in your approach to delivering a quality service
What we provide
The Care Workforce Agency is run by ERA (Ethical Recruitment Agency) who have a very different approach to traditional staff agencies.
ERA invests surplus in community projects and in individuals by helping them become work-ready. We can provide training to update skills plus any required checks employers require, such as DBS.
Deadline: 31 January, 2024
10No of vacancies