Social Prescribing Link Worker - 37.5 hrs - £23,458.50
- See Job Details for Essential / Desirable Skills
PLEASE CLICK ON THE “APPLY LINK” AND THE ERA TEAM WILL SEND YOU AN APPLICATION FORM ONCE WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR DETAILS
Social Prescribing Link Worker
37.5 hours per week
Salary £23,458.50 per annum
Are you passionate about wanting to make a difference to health and wellbeing in North East Lincolnshire?
Do you want to be part of a dynamic & committed team who aim to offer a different prescription for people facing tough challenges in their lives?
Look no further, this is the job for you!
We have an opening for two Social Prescribing Link Worker to join our amazing team. Based at Centre4, the successful applicant will work with patients, GP practices within the Primary Care Network healthcare professionals and the wider voluntary and community sector to co-design bespoke “community prescriptions”.
We are looking for a positive and enthusiastic team player who will provide person-centred support for people experiencing a wide range of complex health and social issues.
The successful person should be able to quickly build positive, supportive and motivational relationships with patients; have a strong commitment to team working with a proven ability of working flexibly in a team environment; have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as a working knowledge of IT packages such as MS Outlook, Excel and Word.
You will be required to undertake some home visiting so a full driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential. A DBS check will also be requested, the cost of which will be met by Centre4.
Closing date: 14th December 2022, Interviews: 19th December 2022
- Work as part of a small team to deliver an effective Social Prescribing Service to service users and GPs across North East Lincolnshire;
- Work closely with GP practices, health care practitioners and partners to bridge the gap between clinical services and social prescribing;
- Meet with participants and carry out home/community visits as required;
- Undertake person-centred assessments to co-design health and well-being action plans with individual participants and identify support needs to ensure maximum engagement and improved health and well-being;
- Provide participants with continuity of support, motivation and a co-ordinated experience of care, remaining the point of contact throughout the persons Social Prescribing journey;
- Establish and maintain effective liaison with stakeholders including health, voluntary, social and education resources by attending relevant meetings and forums as required to promote the service;
- Work in partnership with voluntary and community sector organisations to understand local resources available to support an effective Social Prescription;
- Ensure information on sources of voluntary and community support is up to date to enable effective and accurate signposting by connecting service users with appropriate support and activities;
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive case notes and evaluation systems, including the Wellbeing Star and other IT recording systems as required;
- Participate in meetings including representation from stakeholder groups to support the on-going development, monitoring and evaluation of the programme;
- Adhere to confidentiality and information sharing protocols and design comprehensive outcome focused reports detailing progress of participants;
- Work flexibly as required and engage with Centre4 meetings and activities to promote, support and celebrate the work of Centre4;
- Evidence Centre4 values in your work at all times by being people focused; reflecting a “can do” approach and striving to achieve excellence; also having mutual respect for everyone we work with, work for and support through our services.
Deadline: 14 December, 2022
Full TimeJob Type
2No of vacancies
Office Time: Monday to Friday - 08.30 to 16.30