Marketing and Communications Lead - £29, 562 pa - 37.5 hrs
- See Job Details for Essential / Desirable Skills
Centre4 was established in 1995 to support the ongoing regeneration of Grimsby and North East Lincolnshire.
Our modern, Wootton Road Community Hub puts an array of activities and services at your fingertips, whether you are looking to squeeze in a workout at our Community Gym, reduce your weekly shopping bills at the Community Shop, find activities for you and your children, or get access to practical help and support for a variety of issues, then our team is here to help.The Centre4 team is on hand to provide free and friendly support about benefits, debt and money management, housing, employment and much more. There’s lots of activities on offer for everyone in our community. Many of our services, programmes and activities stretch beyond our Centre and we can deliver services throughout North East Lincolnshire and surrounding areas.
Our VisionSupport and enable the communities of North East Lincolnshire and surrounding areas to thrive and live happier, lives.
We are a value led organisation and remain committed to being: • Compassionate - We will care, show kindness, and a willingness to help others in all that we do.• Honest - We will be honest, truthful, open and sincere to others, everyone we work with and for. We will do what we say we will do.• Inclusive – We will admire, value our communities, our staff and volunteers challenging oppression valuing the diversity of our communities.• Empowering – We will support others to achieve their aspirations and to be stronger. We will involve community members in all aspects of service planning.
Our revised 5 Pillars of our Strategic Plan 2023-2028 will include:1. Children, young people and families 2. Health and Wellbeing including advice and guidance 3. Community engagement, education and employability4. Financial sustainability and human resources 5. Facilities and Centre4 Community Hub, including the development of our community assets
Job DescriptionMarketing and Communications Lead
This is a new and exciting opportunity to work across multiple organisations who deliver their services from Centre4. We are looking for a motivated, dynamic and experienced Marketing, Communications and Data Manager to join our Centre4 family and who will help us build on our established reputation.
You will lead on the creation and delivery of a combined marketing, communications and data strategy that will engage and champion the Centre4 family brand to all our key audiences, internally and externally, in a consistent manner via a number of mediums and platforms. You will be responsible for the management of the organisations’ marketing activities, deploying successful campaigns from ideation to execution. You will need to have experience across various areas including digital and offline marketing, website management and social media, PR and brand management.You will be the go-to person for insights on marketing activity ranging from CRM to email and paid media campaigns, to website optimization to user adoption and behaviour.You won't just be pulling numbers, you'll be informing what can be learnt from them and helping to tell better stories using that data. As well as working through data, you'll work together with the team on campaign and content launch to ensure campaigns can be properly tracked and align with objectives.You will bring creativity, energy and passion to this role, with responsibility for delivering high-quality marketing resources that will bring our vital work to life in an inspiring way to help grow awareness and increase vital income.
You will be an excellent communicator and ambassador and be able to lead and manage a team of people.
The role is based at Centre4.
Accountable to: Chief Officers/LeadsAccountable for: Planning and delivery of cross-organisational marketing and communications strategy and activitiesSalary: £29,562Hours: 37.5 hours per weekPlace of work: Centre4, 17 Wootton Road, Grimsby, DN33 1HEAnnual leave: 21 days/year plus bank holidays Benefits: health scheme, Community Shop, on site café, free car parking, low cost gym access, work-based savings scheme
- Develop and implement marketing and communication strategies.
- Management, development and delivery of integrated marketing campaigns to drive action in support of cross-organisational objectives.
- Lead day-to-day partner working with other organisations of Centre4 to understand live organisational context and future needs.
- Management, development and delivery of integrated brand campaign activities, working closely alongside organisations senior leaders.
- Work with the team to plan, understand and communicate impact.
- Lead in branding and supporting organisations to develop their brand individually and as a Centre4 family.
- Represent the Centre4 family at events and forums.
- Forward plan and maximise key activities across channels and audiences to maximise efficiencies and opportunities.
- Management of budgeting, forecasting and phasing of spend.
- Day-to-day management and implementation of processes and ways of working between partner organisations across Centre4.
- Provide analytical and data management across an array of marketing initiatives.
- Evaluate the impact of our work – providing reports, digital insights and data as required.
- Design and build best practice reporting dashboards and insight reports and build solutions via a deep understanding of the data structure and data architecture
- Work with website analytics (GA and other tools) and create dashboards and reports to track campaign and goal success. Help inform design and content changes to continuously improve website conversion (CRO).
The above is a non-exhaustive list of duties and you are expected to undertake any other duties as requested by your Manager. The Company reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the changing demands of the business.
Codes: A = application I = Interview E = essential D = desirableAttributes
Proven experience of previous employment history in the field of marketing, data and communications at management level. A/I – E
Proven experience in project management across a diverse range of organisations A/I – E
Strong experience in strategic thinking including the use of data and insight in campaign planning and delivery A/I - EEducation and TrainingRelevant Marketing, Communications and Data qualification, minimum degree level A - E
General and Special
- Multi-channel knowledge and understanding, including in-depth understanding of the media landscape across offline and online channels. A/I - E
Knowledge of robust safeguarding practice and duties A/I – E
Experience and commitment to GDPR and confidentiality procedures A/I – E
Skills and Abilities
Excellent ICT Skills – particularly Microsoft Office and working with bespoke systems and a willingness to work within them A – E
Ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines, working with partner organisations and stakeholders to prioritise as needed. A/I – E
Ability to lead a team and manage people
Ability to work with limited supervision and to use own initiative A - E
Ability to work effectively as part of a team to achieve multi-organisational objectives A/I - E
Excellent administrative, organisational and communication skills A/I – E
- Significant interpersonal and consultative skills, including the ability to communicate, present, negotiate, influence and build credibility with colleagues and external parties. A/I - E
To be an advocate for the values of Centre4 A - E
A cooperative approach to working within Centre4 and with all stakeholders A/I – E
An open approach to working that seeks opportunity and inspires ingenuity A/I - E
Honesty and integrity A - EAdditional factors
Robust understanding of practice that works inclusively and a commitment to upholding equality and diversity principles. A/I - E
Car driver and access to transport to attend meetings and events in the area and beyond A - E
Ability to work flexibly, where some evening and weekend work may be required A - E
Willingness to access training and development opportunities A/I – E
Right to work in the UK – A - E
Centre4 is committed to equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion in its recruitment and employment practices, as such we welcome applicants regardless of race, sexuality, gender, religion, disability or age
Centre4 is committed to the welfare and safety of children and vulnerable adults in all of its operation and adheres to Safer Recruitment practice; the role will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Check at enhanced level
Deadline: 26 September, 2023
Full TimeJob Type
1No of vacancies