ERA Recruitment Resourcing Consultant - £25,000 - 37.5 hrs
- See Job Details for Essential / Desirable Skills
ERA is a socially responsible employment agency for North East Lincolnshire developed by Centre4 – we are community led and all of our surplus is used to invest in our people. We have listened to what people want and developed an employment agency that does things a little differently.
At the heart of ERA is a belief that we should invest in people to help them become the work ready worker that businesses are looking for. We do this through our personal approach, work-based training as well as by placing people into temporary and permanent employment. We support local people to get valuable experience and build confidence, overcoming barriers to either getting into, or stay in employment. If we do this successfully we help the local area to become economically and socially stronger.
Our mission is:
“To change the face of recruitment by making people our focus, standing by our ethical values and not for profit ethos; always with our community and local business at the heart of our vision”
We are a value led organisation and remain committed to being:
- Compassionate - We will care, show kindness, and a willingness to help others in all that we do.
- Honest - We will be honest, truthful, open and sincere to others, everyone we work with and for. We will do what we say we will do.
- Inclusive – We will admire, value our communities, our staff and volunteers challenging oppression valuing the diversity of our communities.
- Empowering – We will support others to achieve their aspirations and to be stronger. We will involve community members in all aspects of service planning.
Job Description – ERA Resourcing Consultant
The role is based at ERA Ethical Recruitment Centre4.
Accountable to: ERA Manager
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Place of work: Centre4, 17 Wootton Road, Grimsby, DN33 1HE
Annual leave: 21 days/year plus bank holidays
Benefits: health scheme, Community Shop, on site café, free car parking, low cost gym access, work-based savings scheme
Are you a proactive and dynamic individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment? Are you passionate about connecting talented individuals to great opportunities? ERA is seeking a dedicated Resourcing Consultant to join our energetic and supportive team.
ERA is a leading recruitment agency at the heart of providing exceptional recruitment services to the local community. We take pride in building lasting relationships with both clients and candidates, making a real impact on people's lives through our work.
ERA has been recognised both nationally and locally for its employment services to our community. As a not-for-profit organisation, we work as a team to achieve our targets and outcomes.
As a Resourcing Consultant, you will play a crucial role in matching exceptional candidates with perfect opportunities. Your days will be filled with exciting challenges, sourcing and screening potential talent, conducting interviews, and ensuring that we deliver the best talent to our clients. Your empathy, communication skills, and ability to identify unique talents will make you an invaluable asset to our team. This involves both temporary and permanent based recruitment. This role plays a vital part in a small team to ensure we reach our targets and outcomes.
- Realise the potential within our existing database of candidates, utilise it more efficiently and effectively to achieve faster results.
- Coach and lead candidates through the hiring process.
- Work with candidates to identify and access any training needs
- Help candidates to identify and achieve their career goals and encourage continuing professional development
- Screen, interview and short-list potential candidates both personally and by telephone
- Prepare and post job advertisements online and in print media
- Greet and assist interviewees onsite
- Find, source and screen the best candidate for the job available
- Build deeper, longer lasting relationships with candidates for more effective outcomes
- Follow up with candidates during the recruitment process, e.g. shortlist callbacks, rejection emails and feedback reviews
- Assist the team with the onboarding process
- Monitor the local job market, research and identify businesses that may benefit from working with ERA.
- Utilise our CRM system to identify matching, marketing and sales opportunities
- Work with the team to process timesheets and carry out payroll related tasks on our new CRM system
- Support the creation of opportunities for “giving back” through an understanding of community needs and organisational priorities
- Facilitate the building of technological solutions to improve the clients/candidate experience
- Undertake training as necessary to maintain high standards of work
- Participate in all quality procedures required by ERA and Centre4
- Adhere to the REC code of practice and any relevant national guidelines or standards.
The above is a non-exhaustive list of duties and you are expected to undertake any other duties as requested by your Manager. ERA reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the changing demands of the business.
Codes: A = application I = Interview E = essential D = desirableAttributes
Proven experience of previous employment history in the field of recruitment and administration A/I – E
Joint working A - EEducation and Training
- Minimum level 3 qualification in recruitment or business A - D
General and Special
Solid business acumen with an entrepreneurial flair and interest in business
Knowledge of robust safeguarding practice and duties A/I – E
Experience and commitment to GDPR and confidentiality procedures A/I – E
Knowledge and experience of welcoming and managing candidates and visitors A/I - E
Skills and Abilities
Excellent ICT Skills – particularly Microsoft Office and working with a CRM and a willingness to work within them A - E
Ability to work with limited supervision and to use own initiative
A - E
Ability to work effectively as part of a team to achieve organisational objectives A/I – E
Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude – A - E
Excellent administrative, organisational and communication skills A/I - E
Ability to handle multiple priorities and to work to deadlines
A/I – E
Ability to recognise when to seek support and advice A/I - E
Ability to recognise and exploit all opportunities A/I - E
Ability to deliver presentations A/I - DBehaviours
Sales driven and motivated by exceeding targets – A/I - E
Enjoy responsibility and working in a high pressure environment – A/I – E
You know that there is never just one ‘right way’, you are encouraged to challenge and develop new and better ways of achieving ERA’s goals
To be an advocate for the values of ERA and Centre4 A - E
A cooperative approach to working within ERA and Centre4 and with all stakeholders A/I – E
An open approach to working that seeks opportunity and inspires ingenuity A/I - E
Honesty and integrity A - EAdditional factors
Robust understanding of practice that works inclusively and a commitment to upholding equality and diversity principles. A/I - E
Car driver and access to transport to attend meetings and events in the area and beyond A - E
Ability to work flexibly, where some evening and weekend work may be required A - E
Willingness to access training and development opportunities
A/I – E
Right to work in the UK – A - E
ERA is committed to equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion in its recruitment and employment practices, as such we welcome applicants regardless of race, sexuality, gender, religion, disability or age.
ERA is committed to the welfare and safety of children and vulnerable adults in all of its operation and adheres to Safer Recruitment practice; the role will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Check at enhanced level.
Deadline: 06 October, 2023
Full TimeJob Type
1No of vacancies